The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Contax G2 Rangefinder and Zeiss 35-70mm Zoom

kdemas

For sale: Contax G2 Black with 35-70mm Zoom. Can be bought as a kit or individually. I'm continuing to thin out my camera by getting rid of some backup gear that I just don't use often. 35mm Planar in pictures no longer available.

** Prices include Shipping to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping to World.

Contax G2 in Black: $750
This G2 is my backup and has seen very little use, I've owned it since new. It maybe has seen 40 or so rolls through it, tops. In superb condition, looks and works great. No issues at all and beautiful to look at as well! Comes with the original Contax leather strap.

Contax Zeiss 35-70mm G Zoom Lens in Black: 700
This lens is the only zoom rangefinder and is a superb daylight lens. It's optics are sharp, shocking for a zoom. It's one of the two best zooms I've ever used (along with the 24-70mm 2.8 Nikkor G). Glass is pristine, clean and clear, barrel only shows some tiny pin marks on the knurled areas in a few places which happens on the black lenses with any use (not noticeable at all). Gorgeous and it comes with a 3rd party hood, caps and box.

Package Deal:
G2 with 35-70mm Zeiss Lens: $1,350 (Savings of $100)

** 35mm Planar lens shown with body is not included in the sale.