The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS LEICA APO-TELYT-R 180/3.4 Rom

RDG

For Sale: Leica 180/3.4 APO, appears in near new condition. Optic surfaces unmarked and clean. Interior lint, of course, but other than the lint and a very few, and very light markings on the ends of the alloy knurled focus ring and the left edge of the f-stop ring, the lens appears extremely clean. Serial Nr. is 36802XX and the lens includes a B&W 60 010 UV/Haze filter purchased new when the lens was arrived without a front lens cap. Includes the rear cap. Will provide jpegs of the lens and I've sold other gear here and other sites, including a memorable 280/f4 that was undoubtedly the sharpest tele I've used. The buyer remarked that "it didn't even need a cleaning when received", and with the exception of the lint on the interior glass of the 180/3.4, which seems to plague most Leica R lenses, this is an exceptionally nice lens. Asking $750 shipped within the USA.

I also have the 100 apo macro, but converted for Sony A mount, and it may be offered as well. Really tired of manual focus, even with the A900's Optical viewfinder!

EDITED TO "include ROM", only mentioned earlier in the title.