The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS - Hexar AF, Epson R-D1s, Leica M7

newghost

1. Konica Hexar AF

The Hexar AF comes in a few versions, the normal black, the Hexar silver, the limited Classic, the limited Rhodium and this one here is the Titanium version.
Limited to 500 copies, it was released for Konica's 120th anniversay!

- Renowed Hexar 35mm f2 lens
- Autofocus
- Close focus to 0.6m
- Shutter speed from 30sec to 1/250
- Silent "stealth" mode enabled

No box, no papers, just the camera with the original konica lens cap. Everything works ok. The rubber lining protecting the screw on eyepiece has dropped off, though that doesn't affect the VF function at all. Protective layer on the base of the camera is still intact.

Asking Sing dollars $750, (US$1 = ~ S$1.22) add 3% for paypal and tracked shipping from Singapore to Worldwide will be at cost using Singpost (no insurance)

Any questions just ask, let's not waste time & money, unless my description is grossly mispresented, i wouldn't want the camera back please!

newghost

2. Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 Aspherical II

Comes with generic front cap, cv rear cap, box and papers. I'll throw in a UV filter too. Lens is coming to 1 year old. Glass is clean, no fungus, no oil, no haze, aperture clicks solid and focus is smooth.

Asking Sing dollars $1300, (US$1 = ~ S$1.22) add 3% for paypal and tracked shipping from Singapore to Worldwide will be at cost using Singpost (no insurance)

Any questions just ask, let's not waste time & money, unless my description is grossly mispresented, i wouldn't want the camera back please!

newghost

3. Epson R-D1s

I've "upgraded" from S to X so putting my trusted and iconic Epson R-D1s for sale. Comes with box, charger, CD, a spare battery and a 2GB card.

Here's some of my work with the Epson R-D1s
Flickr: newghost~'s stuff tagged with epsonrd1s

Asking Sing dollars $1580, (US$1 = ~ S$1.22) add 3% for paypal and tracked shipping from Singapore to Worldwide will be at cost using Singpost (no insurance)

And the last pic for illustration purpose only....

newghost

4. Leica M7

Leica M7 in chrome, 0.72x with MP style flare free VF, recovered in Mahogany goat skin, baseplate is new.

No box, no papers, just the body with cap. VF is bight and clear, AE works like how it should. Some minor scratches and a tiny chip on the back, its a user, not meant for the display shelf.

Asking Sing dollars $2680, (US$1 = ~ S$1.22) add 3% for paypal and tracked shipping from Singapore to Worldwide will be at cost using Singpost (no insurance)

newghost

5. Leica Summilux 50mm f1.4 type 2 E43 chrome

Putting up my Leica Summilux 50mm f1.4 pre-asph type 2 germany E43 in chrome for sale. With 12521g leica hood for the lens and bubble case.

This is the same copy that i've used for the 50mm lens test done last year, easily the jewel of the crown really!
50mm lens test

Asking Sing dollars $2680, (US$1 = ~ S$1.22) add 3% for paypal and tracked shipping from Singapore to Worldwide will be at cost using Singpost (no insurance)