The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C/Y Planar 85/1.4

apicius9

I used this lens on the m4/3 system but recently could not resist the 75/1.8 Olympus who's Autofocus cooperates better with my focusing ability and eyesight. As much as I am sad to let it go:

Planar 85/1.4 in C/Y mount, excellent condition, only minimal signs of use, all rings are smooth. The '16' on the aperture ring is green which I think means this is the coveted MMJ version (but I am not 100% sure on that). Comes with the front cap, I will have to look for the rear cap since I had a m4/3 adapter on it all the time. Also includes the metal hood plus a small neoprene pouch. Just a beautiful piece of glass. $675 includes shipping and Paypal in the US, others please add $25.

I can add a few snapshots later if required.

Stefan