The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leitz Minolta CL with 40mm f/2 M-Rokkor

tetrode

This nice little CL was given to me. I don't use it so I need to find it a new home.

The camera is fully functional but is not for collectors. While there are no dents, dings, scratches or other major defects on the body, there is some paint loss along edges from normal wear. Operationally, it's fine. The meter works as does the shutter. Curtains look good. Rangefinder patch is contrasty and the rangefinder itself appears to be accurate.

The camera will come with its original box and instruction manual. It will also come with a C.R.I.S. MR-9 battery adapter so modern silver button cells can be used.

The included lens is a Japan-made 40mm f/2 Minolta M-Rokkor. Glass is absolutely clean with no cleaning marks. Diaphragm is oil-free. Front cap is non-original.

This is the camera:

The area of largest paint loss:

$350 for the CL body and 40mm lens, shipped and Paypal'ed. CONUS only, please.

Dan Daniel

Ah, my old friend. What a wonderful little camera. And that 40mm got me hooked on the slightly wide view ever since. PM sent.

Last edited:

lhotse

If you would consider shipping to Australia I will happily take this off you for $350 plus international postage - would make a great xmas present for my father :)

pretty please :)
(if you need feedback I have some here, at RFF and fleabay)