The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minty Zeiss 50mm ZM C Sonnar in Chrome with Hood (Price drop every day)

jstaben

"Selling today for $1000 and I'm dropping it $10 per day from here on out until it sells"

Well, it was a nice idea anyway.

Joel
Yeah, not a good idea with the slow economy....

nonetheless, it's $160 below my initial asking price and $340 below new price. It's good enough and in no hurry to dump a like-new lens. It can wait until someone wants this lens at a great price or I'll just keep it.

jstaben

Nevermind buyer backed out. I'm going to go for most "views" in the listing so actually I don't want it to sell quickly now! :LOL:

Anyway, price is $930, shipped and paypal'd. I mentioned earlier I suspended the daily price drop due to it being a general bad idea in this economy.

SO! THIS FANTASTIC LENS IS STILL AVAIL!

jstaben

I'm actually going to resume my daily price drops for now. However, daily price drop is going to be now set at $6.13.

To start things off I'm dropping the price now:

SALE FOR $923.87!