The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya RZ pro kit/Rollei SLX kit PRICING CHANGE

gallery7

2 kits for sale folks...

Rollei SLX kit $1400

2 x Rolleiflex bodies. 1 original SLX body (running strong) and 1 newer version with stronger electronics (apparently). neither body has ever even so much as hiccuped. Both with waist level finders

1 x Rolleiflex prism finder. (i might have a second. can't find at time of posting but will include if it shows)

3 batteries, all holding great charge

2 chargers

multiple film inserts

150mm sonnar
50mm distagon with hood
80mm planar

2 focus handles

metal rollei case with cutout for body and accessories

two bellows shades

assorted bobbles, straps etc.

all this gear is in 9 out of 10 (if not better) condition. working strong and ready to shoot. if you discover otherwise, advise and i will refund/repair/you can return

1 Mamiya RZ pro kit $1000

body
power winder
metered prism
250mm
55mm
90mm
pistol grip
multiple focus screens
hoods
boxes for most
polaroid back (needs seals replaced)
645 back
120 back
220 back

few other bits and bobbles

again, 9 out of 10 shape (if not better) and all is fully functioning and ready to shoot (except polaroid back).

if you are interested in either kit, drop me a line and detailed photos can be sent.

Last edited:

gallery7

Re: Mamiya RZ pro kit/Rollei SLX kit

pricing was a bit of guess work so if i am off anywhere or you think you have a more accurate number, feel free to send it this way.

gallery7

$1000 for rollei

$800 for RZ kit (this is an absolute beast of a system folks. shipping will be around $100 in North America. it's also a smoking deal)

gallery7

well, a last bump here for offers before i trade it all in.

the rollei kit has 2 slx bodies and 2 prism finders confirmed. i also have an intense screen available.

the Mamiya kit is minus the 645 back and polaroid back now. the 'pistol grip' is actually a big multi angle finder.

the bulk go the Mamiya kit comes with the original boxes.

a large portion of the Rollei kit also comes with boxes etc.

I WILL LEAVE IT UP FOR ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

gallery7

mamiya RZ kit is sold.

Rollei SLX kit is available again. just noticed what looks like oil on the second element of the 150mm sonar. not sure what fix will cost? 80 and 50mm are pristine! down to 2 batteries but they were rebuilt in 2012 and hold good charge. i have also been told neither of the bodies are MK1 versions (with dicey electronics).

I AM OPEN TO ANY INTERESTING OFFERS/TRADE OFFERS. It is collecting dust here.You never know until you ask!

ideas...

Sony Nex 5n with a mic and ?
rx100
120 film
developing tanks
75mm for Mamiya 6
LED panel for studio use
Hexar AF
Contax T3
OM-D
Billingham or Domke bag
black FUJI 645zi