The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss for NEX, Zeiss 50mm Distagon FLE, and Sekonic 758D

mob81

I have a Zeiss 24mm F1.8 E-Mount in Like New Condition. with everything it came with (I'm the Original Owner).

Looking for $875 Shipped and paypal'ed also included is a Like new Zeiss CPL 49mm.

Sekonic L-758D Light Meter. Also Like new condition and perfect working too, I just find it too complicated and the iphone light meter app has done a great job for me. It comes with everything came with except the BOX!

Looking for $425 Shipped and Paypal'ed

Last but not least. 50mm distagon f4 FLE CF:
Excellent shape and perfectly working. Some paint loose on the filter thread. It uses bay 60 filter size.
Asking $640 shipped by Saudi Post EMS and paypaled (Total)

I WILL SHIP WITH SAUDI POST EMS AND WILL OFFER 7 DAYS RETURN

I WILL ACCEPT DECENT OFFERS

mob81

The Hasselblad 50mm FLE is back on, Because Saudi EMS Stopped sending to the buyer's Country temporarily without a resume date!

mob81

Sekonic L-758D Light Meter For $380 TOTAL!

50mm distagon f4 FLE CF is packed and ready to be shipped!!!