The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - ALPA SWA w/ Rosewood Grips

C

carbonmetrictree

I would love to purchase your SWA if you've got one! Preferably with Rosewood or the darker toned grips.

Thanks,

Andrew

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Ahhhhh. A day late Andrew. I let the gentlemen know who purchased the complete kit from me that you were interested . I think he ultimately wants a MAX so it may become available.

The rise function is nice and with the grips on the TC it becomes basically the same size as the SWA.

I'll keep my eyes open for you though.

L

C

carbonmetrictree

Thanks man, please do let me know about the SWA. I thought that the black grips would be a better choice, but I've realized that I do not mind the tarnishing of the wood grips. I like the idea that the camera can naturally age with use. Plus, it just looks cooler :D

C

carbonmetrictree

It has to be my lucky day-

By chance, I sent an email to Linhof Studio and they quickly replied back saying that they were just about to post an SWA with rosewood grips up for sale!