The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS. Leica M6 TTL LHSA Black Paint

Rangie

Hi everyone,

For sale is an as new, Leica M6 TTL LHSA Black Paint with 0.72 finder.

The camera was purchased from a Leica collector, who told me he hasn't loaded a film at all. Since acquiring this camera, it has been sitting in my cupboards and I also haven't loaded a single film. Please refer to closeup photo on the film loader panel, which shows it is in pristine condition.

No film was ever loaded!

Also, as you can see from the photos, the camera strap eyelets are scratch free and no camera strap was ever fitted to the camera.

The camera presents as new and there is not a single scratch, dings or imperfection.

All original documentation including warranty card, Certificate of Authenticity, Instruction manual etc are included. Also, an original new Leica strap (14312) is included.

Serial number is #2547946. The serial number matches on the camera, box and documentation.

I also got an M3 and a repainted M3 on its way so I foresees I won't use this beautiful M6 anytime soon, hence the sell.

I am asking US$3,000 plus postage. However, please feel free to send me an offer.

Flat rate shipping worldwide for $50 via registered post with insurance. Express will be extra if you want it before X'mas. Again this can be negotiable.

Although I am relatively new here but I have purchased from a reputable member (ark8012) here before with positive feedback. My other reference is Mr. Youxin Ye and I am a customer of him. If you wish, you can contact him to check my credentials.

Also, I am an ebay member since 2004 and always has excellent feedbacks.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

You can see more photos of the camera in my album.

Attachments