The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

In pristine condition. Without box but with everything (charger, cables, batteries...).

no more than 4.000 actuations. It's from December of 2010.

3.000€

pgmj

Thanks for bringing the french forum to my attention. This is quite strange. I had emailed with Bruno back and forth and come upon an agreement to buy this M9. I have emailed him and asked for clarification.

Bruno

I have more than one M9... etc etc, Be careful with the french Forum, they are always threatened users like me and spanish members, I don't know why.

Bruno

I have two leica with just 2 numbers of difference, the are virtually equal, so this pictures can be of the other one (which I sent today to Leica for a CLA). Any problem with that?

RETIRED until I have it back from Solms.

Pending the sale with Magnus and fix in private with him ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Last edited:
G

George in Korea

Related to this sale of two M9 cameras I just wish to vouch for the excellent transaction that I recently had with Bruno. I purchased a mint Leica 35mm Summilux Fle from him and he kept me informed of the transaction and answered all my questions as I am always concerned when I wire a large sum of money to another bank account. He immediately contacted me of the payment arrival and sent the lens with boxes to me here in Korea. He packed it very well and it was mint, just as he described the lens. It also included all the paperwork that he said would be included. I came out of this transaction knowing that I would never worry about purchasing from Bruno in the future.

youngeajoy

I bought a cron 35 v4 from Bruno recently. I asked him a lot of questions and he answered me one by one. The lens is pretty good, like how Bruno described it, nearly perfect. And, he send me the lens as soon as I pay the money and package the parcel very well.

IMHO, people may get too anxious when facing such a big deal. Bruno has many Leica gears in his hand and this may be a simple mistake. So,..... Merry Christmas to all.

Araakii

OK I bought a lens from bruniroquai as well. At first there was some communication issues but the lens arrived safely afterwards.

B

Bazi

Hi all, I bought a summicron 50 from Bruno a few month ago. Everything smooth and perfect.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I am closing this thread because Bruno has said that the M9 has gone to Solms and that a deal for it has been made.

Please note that this is not the thread for positive feedback, or any comments not relating to the sale. In the future, if you think that a seller may not be legitimate, please report the thread to a moderator. Do not make assumptions and post negative comments in the thread that may not be founded.

Status
Not open for further replies.