The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8, 40mm Summicron, Olympus OM-D + grip, Panasonic 14mm + wide converter

xtianyves

Black Leica M8 with warranty good until Summer 2013 (I'll check the paperwork and update as to what the month is--its either Aug or Sept).

The M8 was serviced by Leica NJ just this past summer and had a new shutter installed (not upgraded), a brand new LCD screen and cover just before Leica stopped doing it for all M8s, a replacement covering, and of course a general CLA and health check.

The original box is included, original strap and original battery and charger + plugs. Battery holds a charge well into 300-350 shots on average. Outer box is included as well.

I installed a Giottos screen protector on the LCD the minute the camera came back. There is minor scuffing on the Giottos but NOT THE LCD itself. There's some minor usage marks mostly around the "M8" lettering and bit of wear close to the finder window but nothing that prevents it from working. There are no major dents and the bottom cover is still on the plate.

I'm asking just $2000 for this wonderful camera.
I love it to death and am only selling to fund an M9 or MM. Photos added when I get home from work.

MINT 6-bit coded Leica Summicron-C 40mm with Series 5.5 to 39mm adapter.
Not much to say about this lens apart from it being super mint. I bought this already 6-bit coded as a 35mm Cron V4 pre-ASPH and it comes with the original rubber cap and a series 5.5 to 39mm adapter so you can use regular or UV/IR filters for it. Great compact lens with classic rendering. You'll be hard pressed to find one this mint. No rear cap, sorry. Got it that way.

Lens, front rubber cap and adapter altogether: $700

Black, excellent condition Olympus OM-D E-M5 with HLD-6 grip.

This is about 6 months old bought this past summer after I sent my M8 into Leica NJ and needed something to shoot with. There is minor scuffing on some edges but nothing major. There is a tiny surface scratch by one of the strap lugs from me using my Leica strap but its not noticeable. The rear OLED is in near-perfect condition.

Comes in its original box with everything included as bought retail apart from the kit lens which I sold already. The HLD-6 grip comes in the same manner and includes its original box.

$850 OBO for the body, $250 OBO for the HLD-6 grip.
Let's say $1000 flat if you want both items together.

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 micro four thirds lens with DMW-GWC1 wide converter.

The 14mm is mint. Lens only, no box. I bought this from someone's GF2 kit.
The converter is similarly mint. I bought it to try out 11mm (22mm full frame equivalent) but found I prefer my Voigtlander 15mm on my NEX and M8 instead so hanging on to that lens instead. The converter also works with the Panasonic 14-42mm OIS Power Zoom lens. You lose no light so the 14mm becomes an 11mm f/2.5. Very small and not much larger than the 14mm.

14mm f/2.5 for $150
DMW-GWC1 for $100
$220 altogether

Pricing for the items above are negotiable. CONUS and Canada only please.
I will ship items with tracking and insurance, no exceptions.

PayPal either add 3% or you can do gift if you prefer. Okay to split fees with you on the OM-D or M8.

I have great feedback here and can provide references as needed, have similar great feedback on RFF and also have flawless feedback of 140+ positives on evilBay as seller "xtiansoxions"

I'll upload more photos as soon as I get home from work today. Any questions please PM me, reply here or for the fastest response, e-mail me directly:

christian -at- christianyvesphotography -dot- -com-

I am also interested in trading for the following items with cash on top on my end or yours as needed:

- NON-USER condition M6/M6TTL or an M2 or M4
- Leica or ZM lenses: 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 50mm Summicron (latest non-APO version with pull-out hood), 50mm Sonnar in chrome, 21mm 2.8 in chrome.

Last edited:

xtianyves

Some photos. More later when I get home.

Photos of the M8 (lens shown in the 35mm ASPH and is not for sale):

Photos of the OM-D and grip:

Photos of the Panny 14mm and converter: