The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Leica "Stealth" M8

eshotwell

I am upgrading to the Leica M9 and am offering for sale my beautiful "stealth" Leica M8. It has been upgraded with the current firmware and comes complete with camera, original box, charger, manual, Giotto screen and 2 Leica batteries. Shows just very minor use with no brassing (see detailed photos). Just over 2800 actuations! Protective plastic is still on the bottom plate. The "M8" and "Red Leica Dot" have been carefully blacked out for a more stealth appearance; similar to the M9-P. Everything works as it should. $1950.00

USA PayPal sales only... Free USPS Priority insured shipping to any CONUS PayPal verified buyer.

Last edited:

eshotwell

re: Withdrawn: Leica "Stealth" M8

I need to sell this beautiful camera right away to fund my M9. Price reduced to $1850. Will include a new 16gb SD card to get you started.

eshotwell

Here's the barebones deal:
Will sell for $1699 with one battery, no Giottos screen, and just a 2gb SD card to get you started. 3% PayPal fee. USPS Priority Shipping to any CONUS PayPal verified address $25.00.

eshotwell

Item withdrawn. At this price it makes more sense to just keep the camera. Thanks to all who looked and asked questions. I appreciate the interest. MERRY CHRISTMAS! -Ed