The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Low Shutter Count LEICA BLACK M9P

Ninjatasan

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting here but I recently purchased one item here. waiting for feedback :) 100 positive feedback rating can be found on fredmiranda.com under the same user name. Thanks for looking

Price: $5,000.00 firm at this point because of condition and low shutter count.
Payment method: cashiers check ,money order, PayPal( buyer pays fee)
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: included in my asking price to CONUS via USPS w/ confirmation

shutter count 1089
receipt: Yes
lightroom: registered
Warrantee: unregistered

clean 100% problem free balck M9P. everything included as if purchased new. All the cords have never been used and remain in the original packaging. strap/ base plate are also new and never used. screen protected by giotto 8250. price includes shipping to CONUS. I will take money order or cashiers check both of which must clear the bank before the camera is shipped. You can also choose to pay via Paypal regular, but please be prepared to pay any fees associated with the paypal transaction. Please see pictures for details.

I will not ship internationally.

Thanks