The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Two never used AF Nikkor lenses

algrove

FS-Never unboxed, photos available upon request.

1.AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nano Crystal Coat in original box with case CL-M3 and Hood HB-40. Make offer over $1500.

2.AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nano Crystal Coat in original box with case CL-M2 and Hood HB-48. Make offer over $1800.

I do not expect to get retail for these lenses even though they have never been used. I was going to get a D800 due failing eye sight for its AF, but have decided I do not want to get involved in another camera system at my age.

Also have 4 brand new EN-EL15 batteries, never unboxed. Will sell only all 4 and will not split them up with the exception of whom ever buys a lens above gets 2 batteries included in the final price of the lens. All 4 US$190.

USA and Paypal only. PM for more information and photos. References available. Ask for shipping costs-require zip code.

Last edited:

algrove

Since many dealers sell their Nikon lenses for the same price, US or not, I did not think it important to list their origin. Purchased at a Nikon dealer in France and I have the receipts.

algrove

BOTH LENSES SOLD. Thank you.

The 4 batteries remain to be sold-all 4 for $190. CONUS only. Paypal.

Last edited: