The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 28 and 75 Summicron

J

josephkurtz

Leica 28mm Summicron Asph 6-bit

Price: $3,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS

Original owner. Excellent condition 28 Summicron. No box but has all caps, hood and soft case. I will include UV/IR filter that it has had on since I took it out of the box. Tiny, tiny nick above the 4 on the aperture ring otherwise hardly any other signs of use. I loved the lens but sold my M body as I am not shooting much lately.

75mm Summicron ASPH 6-bit
Price: $3,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS

Original owner. It comes with everything original to it including the box soft case, caps etc. Also comes with UV/IR filter it has had on since day one. Has two very small marks on the hood otherwise it is pristine. The 28 and 75 are the two sharpest lenses I have ever owned.

Price includes Paypal and insured shipping. International shipping additional $40.

Listed also at FM -- FS: Leica 28 and 75 Summicron - FM Forums