The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bronica S2A camera, 75mm F2.8 Nikon lens with extras - $330

svx94

Bronica S2A 6x6, Nikkor 75mm/2.8, 12/24 Film Back, Waist Level Magnified Finder w/extra - $330

I am selling some redundant gears from my collection (I am not a film photographer. I simply have too many Bronica S systems). This set includes:
• Bronica S2A Camera 6x6 (S/N: CB 86526 S2A), with focusing helicoid. Camera is in full functioning, excellent condition. Shutter is smooth and strong, mirror is clear and clean, and mirror movement is smooth. There is no need for additional lubrication and it is ready for action. Camera body shows very minor sign of use, more marks on the film crank (see pictures)
• Nikon Nikkor 75mm/2.8 with lens cap, (No. 103566) in excellent condition. Lens is free of marks, scratches, fungus of any kind
• S2A 12/24 Film Back (S/N: CM 146548 S2A) with insert and dark slide, 12 or 24 shot switch
• S type Film Back with insert but without dark slide, 12 exposure only as freebie
• Back Magnified Finder with leather case, in excellent condition. Glass is clean and clear
• Type A Prism View Finder in perfect outside condition but there are big black marks inside the prism glass and need professional cleanup to be useful. So consider it as freebie
• Standard Neck strap in excellent condition
Please contact me for any questions or request additional detail photos.

Detail pictures please see: S2A with Magnified Finder

Contact me at svx94 at yahoo.com

I tried my best to describe the items. I do accept return within 7 days of if item is not as described. Shipping cost is NOT refundable to prevent abuse, and buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Shipping will be $25 (48 con. USA), local pick-up is available in MN 55129 area. Additional shipping applies for other destinations. Please contact me for the additional cost before bidding.