The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Epson 7890 and Epson 9890 printers !

Karlo

Hi guys,

here it is i am in need of these two printers, only new considered. If possible I'd be interested in buying and paying for them via wire transfers as I can't pay more than 2800$ atm via paypal.

I'd be interested in hearing from vendors and private sellers alike, I've seen some pretty decent Epson rebates so if they could be applied to this it would be great !

Shoot me a PM with your offer or suggestions from where to buy ! I'm currently in Germany but if there is a big price difference id buy from the US and arrange freight...

Thanks !

Wish all of the GetDPI members and their families a happy and prosperous new year !

Karlo

BUMP.

If you can hook me up with a good deal for these printers in Europe I'd offer you a thank you "bribe".

I'm in a bit of a rush to get these !