The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica IIf RD 1954

laptoprob

This is for the camera and original leather bag. The Elmar lens in the pics is already sold, the exquisite SBOOI finder is still available.

The Leica camera is in full working order. Rangefinder is accurate and contrasty. The cracked leatherette is replaced with nice dark grey leather. The camera shows her age in brassing and a little mark just in front of the accessory shoe.
I never had the original collar around the shutter release, so I got this bigger russian ring instead. I like it better, because it prevents you touching the rotating speed dial a lot better.

Anyway, she's for sale. I would like to get €200. Paypal, banktransfer, it's all fine. If there are extra costs involved, you pay them. Shipping charge will be just the actual cost, no more. Outside Europe it's about €23.

The SBOOI is for sale too, €120 Perfect shape, no damage other than a little brassing on top.

Pics!

cheers, Rob