The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Nikon 50/1.2 – Negotiable $430

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deal. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM.

Nikon 50/1.2 - $430 OBO – Up for sale is my 50/1.2. I’ll start with the bad – it has a scratch on the front element. It’s right in the middle and you can see it in the picture, I’ve never noticed it have any effect on image quality but it’s there and as such I’m asking a very negotiable $430 for the lens including shipping. Other than the scratch the lens looks great. No major dings on dents on the exterior, focus is nice and smooth, aperture blades are snappy and oil free and the glass is clear of fungus and haze. Send me a PM if you’re at all interested and we’ll work something out for the lens.