The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 40mm Nokton, 15mm Heliar, Hawks NEX Adapter, Kipon M-Fuji X Adapter

On sale today we have the following!:

Voigtlander Nokton 40mm 1.4 S.C. Classic in Excellent + condition. Includes original box, Voigtlander front cap, generic rear lens cap and lens hood. One of my favorites and a sharp copy. I personally tested this lens against a Rokkor 40mm f/2 and the Voigtlander was a hair sharper at f/2.

$400

Voigtlander 15mm Heliar 4.5 barrel in shooter condition / glass is clean - LTM with M mount adapter, front and rear caps. No box.

Am including the Kipon Leica M to Fuji X adapter. The Heliar looks and performs great on the X cameras.

$400

HAWK'S FACTORY NEX to Leica M adapter Excellent + condition, works perfect.

$125

All prices are shipped and PayPal to CONUS

Last edited:
Got some requests to comment on corner smearing with the 15mm on X-Pro. I think corners are just as sharp as on the NEX-5N and with less color shift.