The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black paint Leica M-Summicron 35mm f2 Asph in mint- condition

SKueh

Black paint Leica M-Summicron 35mm f2 Asph in mint- condition with 6-bit coded. Focusing is very smooth and aperture ring clicks stop positively. Glass is spotless and lens barrel has very slightly brassing (on close look) on the sharp edge, mainly on the outer edge of the filter ring and on the ridges’ forward edges of aperture ring. It comes completed with both lens caps, pouch, circular hood and box. The spring tension on the supplied round hood is a little weak to my like. I never like it anyway. Instead I use the more compact rectangular hood that came with the standard 35/2 asph Summicron.
Selling for $3000.00 net. Shipping and insurance at cost. PayPal please add PayPal fee.

Thanks for looking.