The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50/2 type III, Sony Zeiss 24/1.8 e-mount

Leica Summicron-M 50/2 has been withdrawn. I took photos of it this morning and then started taking photos with it and decided I can't let it go. It's just too good a lens. The Sony lens is still available.

Sony Zeiss 24/1.8 e-mount for the NEX

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority included to the US, Canada, and US military bases. Other locations possible at actual cost.

Easily the best OEM mount lens for the NEX, but hopefully this will the AF lens that proves to me once and for all that I simply don't like using AF lenses. The hood shows some minor wear from the bag but that's about it. I'm the second owner. Mechanically and optically excellent plus. Ships with OEM caps, hood, box.

PM me with any questions. I'll post photos later today or tomorrow.

Last edited: