The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CONTAX 645 KIT, LENSES, & ACCESSORIES; CANON 40D, PENTAX K2 KIT WITH 3 LENSES

MoJo

Registred Users
Hi folks:
I have a great round of equipment for sale.....I occasionally sell quality photo gear for local photographers on e-Bay as a side business (see my rating of 120 @ 100% - seller name "viswan" ), and i thought i might put it up on a few pro forums before it all goes up on e-bay wed. night.

The prices are based on completed e-bay sales for same items, as that seems to be a good indicator of relative market value.

For further info, or a picture of item, contact me at

[email protected] (serious only please). Shipping costs will be from Santa Fe, Zip 87507.

Contax 645 Kit (accepts digital backs!)
Body, 80mm f2 Planar with B&W 72E MC filter, Really Right Stuff tripod plate, body cap, Contax Metal Lens Hood, Extra Film Back, Plug-in Shutter Release, Contax Flash Bracket (MSB-1), Contax BAttery Holder Grip (MP-1), Waist Level Viewfinder, Really Right Stuff vertical and horizontal Bracket, Contax Right-Angle Finder. All Excellent Condition
$1600 Or Best Offer or

Make a Best Offer for Everything including all lenses......

Lenses for the Contax 645 (most come with lens carry bag)

Contax APO-Makro Planar T* with Contax body caps, Metal Hood, Case $1800 Or Best Offer

Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar f4.5, 45-90mm T*, Contax Body Caps $3299

Hartblei Super-Rotator f3.5, 45mm $1299

Carl Zeiss Distagon f2.8, 45mm T*, Tiffen Haze Filter, Contax Metal Hood, body cap, generic front cap $2150 Or Best Offer

Carl Zeiss Distagon f3.5, 35mm, caps $1900 Or Best Offer

Contax Flash TLA 360, synch cord, manuals, case. $200 Or Best Offer

All lenses Excellent, Glass Perfect.

Canon 40D

Body only, original box and all included accessories, original blank warranty card, manuals, etc.
Excellent condition, - 1 small cosmetic scratch. $650 Or Best Offer

Pentax K2 Kit

Body with SMC Pentax f1.4/50mm lens, Tiffen Skylight Filter, Glass Mint, Body minor signs of wear. Shutter works, needs battery for meter.
Soligor Wide-Auto f2.8, 35mm, Glass Mint
Soligor Tele-Auto f2.8 135mm, Glass Mint
Quantaray Q15 Flash & Synch Cord
Pentax Mount Adapter
Original Manual
$$Price - Make Offer for the Kit.

This was my Dad's, it was found on the top of his closet after he passed away this year.

-Josef

MoJo

Registred Users
Re: CONTAX 645 LENSES, & ACCESSORIES; CANON 40D, PENTAX K2 KIT WITH 3 LENSES

The Contax Kit above was sold, everything else still available.

-Josef

Last edited: