The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

50mm Cron 6-bit, Luigi Case, Zhou Case, Coder Kit, Lots of Accessories..

BrettS

Hello All,

Leica 50mm F/2 Summicron in MINT condition. As close to new as you can find. With original boxes, paperwork, caps, etc. This is a German made, factory 6-bit coded lens. Lens is in perfect operating condition.
Price: $1825.00

Also, cleaning out some accessories in the New Year...

1) Luigi M8, M8.2, M9 Half-Case with Luigi Strap. Hanging back style case. Beautifully made, smells wonderful, and in great condition.
Price: $$$SOLD$$$

2) Zhou Leicavit Half-Case- Fits Film Leica M with Leicavit attached (cut-out on bottom for trigger) as well as cut-out for film speed dial on back. Mint Condition. Fits extremely well.
Price: $55.00

3) Zhou M8, M8.2, M9 Half-Case- Back cut-out for image viewing. Mint Condition.
Price: $55.00

4) Match Technical Coder Kit L 3.0- Works great, and in perfect condition.
Price: $60.00

5) Leica e46 UVa #13004 Filter- Black, in box with case. Original $109.00 price tag still on box. German Made. Super Clean.

6) Leica Soft Releases: Selling as a lot. One says "Leica", One is polished chrome, one is more of a matt finish.
Price: $25.00 for all three

7) Original Leica M2 Box- Good condition.

8) "Thumbs Up" Copy- Fits snugly and works well. Solidly built.
Price: $50.00

9) Leica e55 Front Cap #14289. Great Condition.
Price: $25.00

I am located near NYC and local deals are possible.

Discounts for combined items are possible.

I also have a black Leica M7 and Mamiya 7ii with 43mm Lens and Viewfinder available for sale as well.

I have multiple pictures of all items. Please e-mail or message with any questions. Please leave your e-mail address in your private messages and I can send additional photos to you directly.

Thank you-
-Brett-

Last edited:

BrettS

50mm Cron Still Available as well as certain accessories...

Also have a Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens and finder, Leica M7 black body, and 35mm F/2 Summicron (Version IV) with near perfect glass that was just CLA'd by Sherry Krauter.

Thanks

BrettS

Case for M8/M9 and Coder Kit have also been sold.

Also, I have a 35mm F/2 Version IV Summicron that I just got back from a Sherry Krauter Servicing yesterday. Very clean with hood, hood cap, original box, etc. Please contact me if interested.