The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB-Leica R lens Leather Cases, original boxes, Manuals

algrove

I am trying to complete my R lenses without leather cases and/or boxes and/or manuals.

350/4.8-case+box+manual
APO 1.4 x-case+manual
35-70/2.8-case
180/2.8 APO-box+manual
180/3.4 APO-box+manual

Any items for any other R lenses could also work- just PM me. Thanks.

algrove

OK, I can see over 70 views and not one person with an old R lens box or case laying about?

PM me with any questions or comments. Thank you. Of course I will pay you for anything you come up with that I can use including shipping.

algrove

Thanks for the 350mm Manual.

Also got the APO 180/2.8 Manual. Very much appreciated.

Still can use all of the above cases and some manuals though.

robsteve

Subscriber
Rob-Thanks, but yes I have tried them and have ordered everything still available. The items above are no longer available at Leica
Just for reference, how much do the leather cases cost? I seem to be missing one for my 35mm Summicron ASPH.

algrove

Come on, there must be some cases laying around out there including the ones for the lenses I currently own above. Thanks.