The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LNIB Leica M 35/1.4 FLE-Never used.

edwin_sn

Oh man why is this still here?...please somebody grab it already otherwise i will end up not being able to buy the 24lux that i always wanted becauseof this.

algrove

New price coming-take note. See next post and I pay shipping CONUS.Paypal only.

Last edited:

algrove

Thanks guys for the kind comments. No that is my net price, but a nice guy is sending the funds so we are both happy.

Well next on my chopping block after I have figured out pricing, will be:

--black pristine 21/3.4 SA with period 21VF-original box and original Leica Warranty Card with SN stamped on it. A bonus --a Leica UVa Series VII filter included. Of course the original hood #12501 is included and I bought a plastic lens hood cover #14480 to keep dust off the filter.

The following lenses are duplicates-yes I know I own too much Leica glass:

--6 bit coded Elmarit 90/2.8 black with Leica Test Certificate.

--6 bit coded Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 black with Leica Test Certificate.

--6 bit coded 53/2.0 Summicron-M black with Leica Test Certificate.

--280/4.8 Telyt with VisoflexIII-lens in original box

Well let's see what else. Oh, you will just have to wait and see as I just might own some multiples of desirable R lenses too.

PM for any info.

Last edited: