The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9p in perfect condition

nanthor

For sale is my mint condition Leica M9p camera with box and all included items. Also comes with Luigi premium leather case, RRS arca swiss mount base, thumbs up grip, and Artisan Artist strap all shown in pictures. Also has 2 extra batteries and Luigi battery case. That's about $500 in extras! This camera is a little over a year old and has under 2000 clicks on the shutter. Used carefully and well cared for. Never had any type issue or problem with it. Price is $5600.00 for everything. I'm located in S.E. Michigan and face to face sale is welcome. I have great feedback on RFF under the name nanthor. Lens shown not included in sale.
Thanks, Bob Nancarrow.

**SALE PENDING**

Last edited: