The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Polaroid Sprintscan 45i - $450

tnabbott

Hi,

I have a Polaroid Sprintscan 45i for sale. It scans up to 4x5. It is SCSI, but I use it with no problem on my Mac Pro running OS X 7.5 with Vuescan. I'll throw in the scsi adapter I am using.

Unless you buy the Hasselblad scanners that cover 4x5, this is the best option I have seen. Mine looks new, runs perfect, and is great for scanning anything up to 4x5.

BONUS: it comes with a special holder that has ANR glass on the top and bottom. This holder is simply the best I've used: absolutely no Newton rings at all. Perfectly flat film. It's amazing and I don't even bother using the standard holders (they do come with though).

I'd like to get $450 and if someone is local in the Bay Area that would be ideal.

If interested, please make an offer - I won't be offended.

Best,
Tom