The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Alpa TC, black grips, Alpar 4/35

OliverM

I purchased an Alpa SWA and need to sell some gear to get some new lenses for it ...
Material is in Europe (Luxembourg or Paris), I can send worldwide.
Bank transfer or paypal.

1/ Alpa 12 TC w/o grip
Some signs of wear, works perfectly.
Black grips are available as options, see below.
1100 euros / 1500 USD

2/ Alpa synthetic material finger grip for TC
Very clean, some signs of wear
Will sell after the TC if the TC buyer wants to get it.
100 euros / 130 USD

3/ Alpa black rosewood handgrip for TC
Will preferably sell after the TC if the TC buyer wants to get it. Also I see I left the original box in my house in Paris, I will pick it up within 2 weeks.
Price is high for just a handgrip, but it adds a real comfort.
700 euros / 900 USD

4/ Alpa AAA Apo Alpar 4.5/35 mm lens
1600 euros / 2200 USD + shipment.

I can send some picture samples with the Alpa TC, a Sinar 54lv or a Leaf Aptus 75s : excellent quality. See also samples on Alpa web site. But as stated by Alpa, quality goes down with movements over 10 mm, which is a limitation for the SWA.

Last edited:

OliverM

Sample pictures with the 35 AAA
Most handheld.
Last one is a 100ù crop of previous picture, handheld also.

OliverM

Alpa 12 TC, finger grip and 35 Alpar were sold. Thank you to the buyer.

There remains the Alpa TC rosewood black handgrip for sale.

I am also considering selling an Alpa Rodenstock Digaron 60 HR-s (3000 USD)
This lens is fantastic, but I need to fund a new back and an Alpa 40 HR (or a 35xl). Btw, if anyone has a P65+ (ideally in Contax mount) or a 40 HR or a 35 xl for sale, please pm me ...
(I will prepare another thread for some more stuff, like a Nikon D3x, a Nikon 105mm, a Contax 645/Zeiss 2,8/45mm, a 210 mm, a Contax hood, etc ...)

Many thanks
Marc

OliverM

Alpa rosewood black handgrip is still for sale. Price reduced to 650 euros
(+shipment & paypal cost)

Much more comfortable and more stabe grip than the finger grip, not bigger in the bag, for Alpa TC lovers, take this opportunity !

R

Rafmar

Hi
I am from Singapore.
Very interested to buy from you Alpa TC and Lens.
Please can you offer me a best price if I get both.
Rafi

R

Rafmar

Oops I read this on my small iPhone screen and didn't see the post that it was sold two weeks ago. Rafi

OliverM

Indeed, eveything is sold, including rosewood grip, which I did not mention yet.

Thank you for your interest, the Alpa TC is a really great camera, the 35 AAA is perfect with it (I can't judge the difference in IQ yet, but I prefer the 35 AAA object over the 35 XL, and for sure the 35 AAA without shift is a great lens).