The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH (pre-FLE), DR Summicron, Super-Angulon, 90mm Cron

jpfisher

Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH (pre-FLE version). I bought it new in 2008. The OEM hood got crunched in my camera bag and has a piece broken off, but optically there are no issues with the lens. So I'll include a generic vented 46mm hood as well. It is 6-bit coded. There is some paint wear around the aperture ring. Price for the lens is $3500. Includes original box, leather case.

50mm Dual Range Summicron f/2 - Includes original box, goggles, front and rear caps. Excellent condition. Bought from Tamarkin. I hate to let this one go, but have a 50mm Summilux now and I can't justify keeping both. (And no, the M3 pictured with the lens is not included in the sale!) $1000

21mm Super-Angulon f/3.4 in chrome. This is an older lens, and shows some wear. The previous owner blacked out writing - "Leitz/Wetzlar" and "Super-Angulon" on the face of the lens with marker. When I bought it there was some wiggle in the front element, but that was corrected by Sherry Krauter. Includes hood and rear cap. $1000.

21mm Leitz Finder, plastic. Great shape, $200. Can be had along with the S-A for $1150.

90mm Summicron - This is the Canadian Summicron with the 48mm filter size and built-in tripod thread and hood. Received a new lens mount from Leica NJ in 2010, but is not 6-bit coded. $650.

Leica grip for M8/M9/M-E in black, $100.

I realize the price of the 35mm Lux ASPH is out of reach to a lot of folks (and probably to me when I bought it), but would be willing to entertain trades to help offset the cost. Would be interested in the Zeiss 100m f/2 Macro in a Nikon F mount, the Zeiss 28mm f/2 in a Nikon F mount, a 21mm or 18mm M lens that will play well with a digital M, or a good user M6. Would prefer to trade with someone local to the NYC area.

All prices net to me -- consider shipping insurance cost. I'd be more than happy to meet with local buyers to work out a deal, but for shipping I am going to insist on a method (UPS preferred, FedEx also an option) that provides detailed tracking and insurance. Would prefer a US buyer as I've found international shipping costs to be prohibitive.

Photos here: 2012-09-22 - M8 Sale Pics - jimfisher's Photos | SmugMug

And the DR Cron here: Getting in Close with a Rangefinder: The Leica Summicron DR 50mm f/2 | Daguerreotyping

kosta_dm

nice lenses!@ and love the write up on the DR cron. the images are excellent. wish I got to shoot kodachrome (*sigh*)

jpfisher

Last edited:

jpfisher

Price cuts:

E46 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH - $2550
DR Summicron - $950
Super-Angulon - $950
90mm Summicron - $600