The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8u Chrome with Updates and Accessories

N

nicodemus3d

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Leica M8u Chrome with Updates and Accessories
</br>Prices</br> £1600
</br>Location</br> UK
</br>Ships to</br> UK
</br>Description</br>

This M8 has the quieter, more durable shutter and the more useful framelines. It has a long history of reliability and is a proven, excellent camera!

You will be hard-pushed to find an M8 in this condition - this camera has been EXCEPTIONALLY well taken care of and shows pretty much no signs of use. No scratches, scrapes or wear as far as I can see except for one small scratch on the D-Pad on the back (see photo). The original plastic is still on the bottom plate. The included Thumbs up does have some wear though with the brass showing through in places. I've never taken it out in any sort of bad weather, and it's always been used in a halfcase (included). With a camera this wonderful you can't help but be a bit obsessive about it's safety.

I was the second careful owner of this camera. The current actuation count is 8585.

Chrome M8 with upgraded shutter and rangefinder which cost £1000.00 approx 1 year ago. Fully cleaned and calibrated at that time.
Updated framelines (more accurate, tuned from 0.7m to 2m).
Upgraded shutter (no 1/8000s, quieter and more durable).
Has a hard screen protector in place and the screen underneath is clean.
Box and full manuals and cds.
USB cable.
Includes stamped dated warranty card.
Includes choice of 2 different soft releases as well as a silver thumbs up.
Leather eyelets and leather neck strap and half case.
Original Leica neck strap.
Gordys wrist strap - Size: Regular. Black leather, Black wrapping cord with O-Ring strap bumper. gordy's camera straps
Original Leica Battery and charger with UK and EU plugs.
Leather eyelets and brown leather strap and brown half case.
Match Technical 6 Bit coding Kit - the encoder kit has scales for Zeiss and Voigtlander lenses but it works perfectly with Leica lenses by choosing the same focal length. Coder Kit
1.25x eyepiece with leather pouch.
Hot Shoe mounted spirit level.
Brian Bower Leica M digital Photography Book. Leica M Digital Photography: M8/8.2/M9 Lark Photography: Amazon.co.uk: Brian Bower: Books
2x 8GB Class 10 Memory Cards.

I have over 475 100% positive feedback on ebay. If you have any question please ask, I'm more than happy to email more photos or answer questions.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> Contact for details
</br>Shipping charge</br> Contact for estimate
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> Ebay: nicodemus3d (475 100% positive)
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.