The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 903SWC

Mr.Gale

Hasselblad 903SWC Zeiss Biogon 38mm F4.5 camera/lens.

The Body/lens is in mint++ condition cosmetically, mechanically and optically I can’t find a mark on it larger than a pin head.

The finder is Mint –

The back is excellent +

Body serial #RR149436.
Lens serial #7122463.
Film back serial #RR3326463.

A beautiful and desirable 903SWC camera outfit. Later version of the classic SWC/M camera/lens outfit. Comes with the Carl Zeiss Biogon 38mm F4.5 CF lens mounted in a 903SWC camera body. This is the more desirable CF modern lens version. T* coated glass for superior optics. Also comes with its matching 38mm viewfinder with built in spirit level, front lens cap, matching chrome A12 film back and user manual (kind of ruff looking). The absolutely phenomenal 38mm F4.5 Biogon Hasselblad lens. Specifically designed for ultra wide angle medium format photography it is permanently mounted into the 903SWC camera body. The body is specially made for this lens with no mirror or waist level finder. Instead it requires the 38mm viewfinder (which is included). Cosmetically very clean; no dings, dents or any marks that I can fine. All the leatherette and lettering is intact. Mechanically working perfect; shutter speeds appear accurate and all camera functions are working normally. Optically clean and clear; no fog, fungus, separation or scratches.

Price = $3600 net to me (us only)

Mr.Gale

Last edited: