The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica X2 BLACK and 46mm UV/IR B+W Filter

blimey

Leica X2 Black
Still in mint condition and comes with that is included in the box.
The LCD has light fine scratch that is only visible when you shine a strong light source or a flash light. I added the Giottos screen protector then.
As you can see on the picture, magnified it is really hard to see. Still under warranty and purchased 1 month ago. I have the receipt to prove it and for warranty purposes(if needed). It comes with everything that is included in the box.

Selling to fund my recent Summicron 35mm ASPH purchase.

Price = $1500. Paypal please add 3%. Chase QuickPay or Bank transfer accepted. This includes shipping in CONUS. International is another $35.00 via Global Priority Mail.

B+W 46mm UV/IR Filter
Price = $40 for both. $25 each. Paypal gift option. Includes shipping in CONUS. International add $5.00.

yaii06

Thanks blimey
i get your camera already .... it,s nice camera , i love it

hope to deal with u again

yaii06