The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya AFD II with 80mm lens - like new, beautiful!

jdbfreeheel

Hello All,

I never thought I'd sell this, but I am selling my AFD II body with 80mm lens (older, non-D version, still great though). I bought this only a few months ago from the great Jack Flesher so you know it has good pedigree. :)

See the original sale thread:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2683&highlight=Mamiya

The only reason I'm selling is that through a very interesting deal, I will be getting a new AFD III and don't want the AFD II to sit in my camera cabinet. It's a great upgrade over AF and AFDs and is the "newer version" of the AFD II with the more matte black finish. Everything works as new.

The first confirmed $1500 takes it. I'll take PayPal but buyer adds 3% fees.

No original boxes or manual (but this can be downloaded from Mamiya) but front and rear caps plus the 80mm lens come with it. Happy to ship or meet you locally (I'm in the SF Bay Area). You pay actual shipping plus insurance. I'll box it up nice and safe.

I'm not incredibly active here, but I do sell on that "other" auction site under the user same jdb_f64 if you want to look at feedback, etc. I imagine Jack could chime in and share that I seemed like a decent guy too.

Enjoy!

jdbfreeheel

Wow, no one wants this cherry kit?

Anything over $1100 takes it. I'll even pay Paypal fees. You still pay actual shipping (your choice of speed). Otherwise, it'll go to the hounds on the 'bay.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Josh:

Sheesh, I totally missed this ad until this morning or I would have stood up earlier for you! Anyway, it was a great body and Josh is great to deal with!