The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler:Zeiss 85mm Sonnar f2.0 ZM

VINCET

Something you don't see everyday. This is German made Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f2.0 with caps, hood, box, manual and pouch in perfect condition. I am thinking about $3100 is a fair price or best reasonable offer. Any interest? Might be interested in a trade with other interesting Leica lenses.

VINCET

Jason, I might just do that. I really don't know what I wanted so I might end up holding on to this one as it is not one you see everyday. Specially in this condition.

V

Vivek

I may have a Fujinon 50/1.2 housed in LTM mount with RF coupling soon. If you are interested let me know.

Gorgeous looking lens! :)

jstaben

I'd keep it until the new M rises I bet there will be a lot more interest in teles such as this, 90s, and 135s etc with the focus peaking ability.