The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Leitz 90mm f/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M (thin ver) near-MINT!

xtianyves

Near mint copy of this fabulously compact and well-performing lens. This is the "thin" Made in Canada version.

I had initially bought this as a lightweight and compact tele for my OM-D but since I've traded that away to a fellow member here I find the FOV on my XE-1 shorter than I'd like (135mm equivalent). I also don't like to shoot above 50mm on my M8 as 90mm is not a fun length to shoot on an M body without a magnifier. That and it's just plain awkward altogether.

This is in really, really almost near-mint condition considering it's age. No haze, no fungus, focus is as buttery smooth as any Leica lens and the aperture clicks are still solid. Comes with rear cap and original front rubber hood and hood cap. There is only the tiniest amount of wear on the iris blades in the front and even less so in the back. The photos just accentuate the wear due to the close-ups but it's hard to notice them especially if you shoot wide-open most of the time like I do.

Asking price is $850 and of course I'm open to reasonable offers.

PayPal fees are extra.
CONUS and Canada only please. I ship expedited via Canada Post from Vancouver, BC Canada. Expect delivery within 4-7 bus. days.

Shipping is a flat $25.

Only trades I'm interested in at this time are:
- really good condition M2 or M4 body
- Zeiss 50mm Sonnar in chrome

I'll add cash or you add cash depending on the item.