The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 6 with 50mm and hood

gallery7

this is the MF body. don't find the finder cluttered personally but some folks are all in a tizzy about such things.

body and 50mm in stellar shape. hood has white lettering rubbed off but it is solid. lost lens cap many moons ago but have a filter that i use in place.

$1500

I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL. CHEQUE (wait for it to clear unless i know you), MONEY ORDER/BANK DRAFT, BANK TRANSFER or ???

if you have an X PRO-1 with a 35mm or 28mm and live in Canada i would be game for a swap. not so keen on the customs bill for imports but hey, try me.

i would not sell either of these cameras (Voigtlander Bessa III for sale too) but my travelling/assignment window has started early this year. i am on the road until Monday so i could not have anything sent until then.

i am also frequently without communication over next 2 days so be patient.

price is firm

gallery7

$1350 shipped to your door (in North America).

only interested in X Pro 1 gear in trade thanx.

no paypal but Money Order, Bank Draft, EMT in Canada, Bank Transfer or?

gallery7

one last attempt to feel the Mamiya 6...

I will include $100 worth of film (options so contact me) and lower to $1300 shipped in North Amercia

gallery7

$400 of fresh 120
an epson 2450 to get you started
vivtar 285hv
Mamiya 6, 50mm F4 with hood

$1400 shipped to your door

offers accepted including trade. 5d MKii, 7d, sony a77 and 16-50 or 24mm f2.8, X100 special edition black, Nex 7/6, OM-D EM5 kit or ???