The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad 500C/M with Extras

Mr.Gale

I'm selling my Hasselblad 500c/m medium format camera that comes with 80mm CF lens in great condition. This is a very collectable body as it is marked 500C but it is actually a 500C/M. The 500C was made until 1970 and for one year (1971) the camera was still labeled 500C but in reality, it was the upgraded 500C/M. The camera body and A12 back are in great cosmetic and mechanical condition!
The lens was made in 1988 and it looks almost new, there is no dust, grease, oil, haze, fungus or scratches on the lens. It is in MINT condition!

What's included:
Hasselblad 80mm CF lens
Hasselblad 500c/m body
Hasselblad A12 back with matching serial number
Hasselblad 45 degree prism
Hasselblad 100 Polaroid back (Fuji makes film that will work in this)
Hasselblad 050-070 Pro lens shade with Bay 60 adapter
Original camera box

Price = $1100 net to me

If you have any question or would like more photos, please let me know.
Thanks,
Mr.Gale

Mr.Gale

Well I'm making a very good deal even better! I've decided to include two extensions, one is 21mm and the other is 55mm. They, of course, can be combined to make a total of 76mm extension!

No price increase!

Let me know if you need more photos or have any questions.
Mr.Gale