The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in EU/Leica DMR, 100/2.8 ROM Macro, Zeiss 100/2 Macro (Canon), 21/2.8 (Canon) etc

dsapkota

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

There are a few positive feedbacks on me here in this site too.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

1. Leica Digital Modul DMR in Excellent condition, used very little, complete in its original packing - 3499 Euros

does have extra battery for 299 Euros

2. Leica 100/2.8 latest ROM verion, excellent condition with just a few minor signs of use at the barrel, clean and perfect glass, smooth focus, perfect performance - 1599 Euros

3. Leica Elpro 1:1 for the 100/2.8 Macro in Excellent condition - 399 Euros

4. Zeiss 100/2.8 Macro for Canon, New in Box, have used only once to make some test pictures, a very sharp lens but I don't need it - 1399 Euros

5. Zeiss 21/2.8 for Canon, New in Box, have used only once to make some test pictures, a very sharp lens but I don't need it - 1399 Euros

Last edited:

dsapkota

Pls have a look on my another ad for Many Leica R Lenses, R9; R8; R4; R3 cameras, Zeiss Lenses and accessories.

dsapkota

Sorry, the price on Leica 100/2.8 lens is error, the correct price is 1999 Euros that includes paypal and shipping cost to anywhere in the world.