The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Nex-C3 + Sigma 30MM F2.8 for Nex

jaree

Up for sale is my Sony Nex-C3 body + Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN for Sony E. Body in good condition, lens in very good condition.

Note: The 16mm lens shown on the box for Nex is not included.

Included:
Original box for Nex-C3, flash, body cap, original battery, charger, strap, USB cable, CD/manual. There is a Garitz soft release button attached, it can probably come off but I can't be sure.

Original box for Sigma 30mm, lens case, front and rear caps. Lens is under Sigma warranty till Aug 31 2013. Will include a copy of receipt from B&H for the lens.

Price: $350 for both. Paypal + shipping to CONUS included. Or, pay by personal check and get it for $325 (I ship when the check clears).

Also willing to break it up: $225 for Nex-C3 only and $150 for Lens.

Local pickup possible in NYC or NJ.

100% feedback on ebay under 'aloogobhi'
100% feedback on Amazon Marketplace under 'eerajqaisar'

jaree

Happy weekend....

Price drop: $180 shipped and PP for Nex-C3 body (with box, flash, body cap, original battery, charger, strap, USB cable, CD/manual).

$135 for Sigma 30MM F2.8 shipped and PP.