The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

90mm APO-Summicron-M ASPH, 6-bit, LNIB

2eleven

OK, not much to say here that hasn't already been said about this lens. I don't use 90s too much and just bought a very nice Elmarit-M from forum member "dubes" a few weeks ago. The slower lens will work perfectly for my needs, so the APO must go. This is a fairly unused, super clean (like new really), 6-bit coded, 100% perfectly functioning lens with original box, leather pouch, manual, etc. It's a perfect one, cosmetically and optically. The box shows a small amount of wear but even the box is in great shape. The buyer will not be disappointed. Glass clean and clear, aperture is the best feeling of all of my lenses, focus is smooth through its entire rotation. No oil on the blades, no scratches, no fungus, no haze. Just a perfect lens.

$3200 net to me. I take paypal or check. CONUS preferred.

Thanks,

John