The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Like New Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $1250 OBO

jdbfreeheel

All,

I seem to be in the giving spirit of providing good gear while raising some capital for my MF addiction.

I have a perfect Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens. Beautiful with original box, hood, pouch, paperwork, etc.

It is outstanding lens, which, since I've been using my MF gear more, isn't getting much use. These lenses represent the pinnacle of image quality for 35mm work and I'd love for someone to use it as it deserves. It would go great on your D700, D3, or (gulp) D3X.

These lenses are still tough to find in local stores and they list for $1699 plus tax. This one was purchased at the SF Calumet when it first came out (I lucked upon one that hadn't been picked up by a person on the waitlist).

Will ship nice and secure. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. Paypal ok, but with 3% fees added. Local to SF Bay area also.

Can send pics if interested.

-Josh