The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 60D excellent condition

Y2K

I have a few months old 60D which I purchased refurbished from Canon in April, 2012. Camera was babied and used gently. Installed LCD screen protector from the day I got it and it is still on it. The only blemish I can find on it are a couple of tiny spots where the black paint rubbed off on one of the strap hooks (see 5th picture below). No scratches, dings, never dropped, or been out in bad weather. I love this camera, and wanted to keep it in addition to my OM-D but I just can't keep both systems due to financial reasons. Includes packaging, all original accessories, and one extra aftermarket battery.

Camera Model: Canon 60D

Approximate age of Body: 9 months

Body Condition: 9.5/10

Number of Shutter actuations: ~11,300

Sale Includes: body, cap, packaging, original accessories (sealed), papers, software, extra battery (non-OEM).

Price: $600 shipped and insured. PP gift, please add 3% if regular.

Payments Accepted: PayPal. Others may work too.

Possible Trades: Micro 4/3rd lenses: Olympus 75mm f/1.8, Panasonic 7-14mm f/4.0, Panasonic 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS insured from US/MA.

Shipping Available To: CONUS.

Item location: MA

Best Contact Method: PM, email.

Feedback: None here yet. Recently sold 24-105L and 50mm 1.4 on P.O.T.N. forum. Also eBay user "ykamenet" with 200+ all positive transactions.

Reason for selling: Switching to Micro Four Thirds system.

Photos: