The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 35 rolls of Agfa APX100 135-36

marduk

I am selling 35 rolls of Agfa APX100 135-36 expired 2010-10 but always stored refrigerated. I am keeping some of this great film for myself that is going to last me long enough.. Also there are two rolls of APX400 2011-05 that I will give to the buyer.

I will throw in some color film as well: 2 rolls of Reala 100, 1x Velvia 50 and 1x Provia 400x. The exact expiration date unknown because it's in plastic containers but I bought it around 2008 and kept it in the fridge since then.

Asking $100 for the lot. Please PM or email me at [email protected] for a shipping quote. I will try to work it out as cheap as possible. For Paypal please add 5$ to cover cross-border transaction fees. EU bank transfer of 75 EUR is also possible. Located in Vienna, Austria.