The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Rare Contax/Yashica 85 f/1.2 Planar, 50 Jahre

Status
Not open for further replies.

monza

No pics yet...a gorgeous chunk of glass...pretty much perfect inside and out. With caps.

A very special lens, should be amazing with Metabones Speed Booster on a NEX or Fuji...how does 60/0.9 sound?

$2500 plus ship.

email directly: robert.jagitsch at gmail.com.

V

Vivek

Damn! This is the wrong time!

(I would still buy a 55/1.2 in a heart beat though! :eek: )

V

Vivek

..or on a medium format digital back as someone showed brilliantly in the medium format section!

Both should be a lot of fun on the new M. :)

Or Leitax adapted to the A99.
Make sure it's leitax-able to the A99. Last time I checked, it's not possible with any AE (even this one). But Leitaxed to Canon without mirror shave would still be good. Can you post some pictures of the lens? I'm interested. It's nice to have both the 60th and 50th.

monza

Correct only the MMs work with Leitax.

Should have photos tomorrow...I have seen and handled the lens, it is pretty much without flaw.

For Contax fans, it's an AEG.

monza

I can't really find any fault with this lens. Glass is super clean and clear, no scratches, marks, fungus, haze or anything except beautiful Zeiss glass. Not even hardly any dust. The lens cap seals the front of the lens, there is a vacuum when it's removed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.