The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Accessories for Leica and Other

dubes

CONUS buyers only. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping.

(1) Genuine Leica 1.25x Viewfinder - $200
Selling my Leica 1.25x viewfinder with leather case (no box). No scratches on the optics; the rubber ring is intact, and it's functionally perfect. I used this on an M6 (0.72x viewfinder) and an M9 and found it helpful when shooting with long and/or fast glass.

(2) Leica 12452 Lens Hood for 35mm Summicron-M ASPH - $225
Selling my Leica 12452 lens hood with 14033 reverse lens hood cap. According to Popflash, this lens hood works with the 35mm Summicron Versions II and III, 35mm Summilux Version II, 35mm Summicron-ASPH, and 28mm f/2.8 ASPH.

Indistinguishable from new. No box (that's how it comes).

(3) Megaperls 1.15x Viewfinder - $125
Selling a Megaperls 1.15x viewfinder. This eyepiece is both a magnifier and diopter. No scratches or marks. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping.

Thanks for looking!

dubes

Price of 1.25x viewfinder magnifier lowered to $180. Pics of the magnifier and the 12452 hood are below.