The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS / FT: Black Label Bag Andre's Giant Tech Bag

John Black

This bag is great for carrying M gear, plus a laptop up to a 17" (my Apple 17" fits), cell phone, various accessories and widgets, etc. Instead of carrying 2 bags, this one is sort of a do-it-all bag. It's about 25% longer than my AA 7100, a bit wider and a bit taller. Here is Photo Village's description with pictures.

I bought this bag a couple weeks ago (new), but it's not working out as hoped. My lenses are bigger and the side by side configuration is really tight. The side by side will work if the lenses are small, like a 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 35 Cron ASPH, etc. My lenses are big - 90 APO, 21 Lux, etc. If I take out the laptop sleeve (it's removable), then it sort of works.

The bag looks like new and has not left the house. The quality of bag is very nice and padded inserts provide protection, but are overly fluffy as to just waste space. The bag comes complete with all its inserts, strap, waist strap, cell phone holder, pull-out baggie thingy (for holding various accessories). In hindsight I probably should have returned it, but it's too late for that now.

Paid $309 plus shipping; yours for $225 shipped & paypal'd in the US. Will do a straight trade for an A&A ACAM 1000 in similar condition.

Last edited: