The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM Biogon 35mm F2 for sale

Bazwell

This lens is in excellent condition, with only one small mark in the black paint on the aperture ring. The glass is free of scratches, haze or blemishes and the focus mechanism operates very smoothly with no sign of wobble. I had it CLA’d about a year ago because the focus was getting a bit sticky, and it has been perfectly smooth since then. Aperture blades are dry and clean, and the aperture mechanism functions exactly as it should. I can see one speck of dust inside the lens but of course it has absolutely no effect on image quality. Comes with box and front and rear caps (front cap is a generic which I find to be far superior to the Zeiss one). The only reason I’m selling this is that I recently bought a 35mm Summilux.

I accept payment by Paypal and I ship only to Paypal approved addresses. I will cover the Paypal fees.

Price: $850 US including shipping to US or Canada.

I am willing to ship outside of North America but unfortunately the cost of shipping is extremely expensive—generally from $80 to $100.

I have bought some items on Getdpi but this is my first sale here. However I have sold numerous items on Pentaxforums, where I have 100% positive feedback.