The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-5N, adapters and more

C

curious80

It is a low mileage Sony NEX-5N body in excellent condition. Comes with the box and all other accessories. Most of the accessories have never been opened.

I also have the following extra items (each of these has its own packaging):

Extra genuine Sony battery ($40 new)
Extra genuine Sony battery charger ($37 new)
Sony IR Remote Commander (RMT-DSLR1) ($26 new)

Asking $400 + shipping for the whole set.

I also have the following NEX adapters:

FotoDiox NEX-Leica M Adapter
Rainbow Imaging NEX-Canon FD Lens Adapter
Rainbow Imaging NEX-Canon FD Lens Adapter w/Tripod Mt
Rainbow Imaging NEX-Minolta MC/MD Adapter

Asking $40 + shipping for the 4 adapters.

Next up I have the MD Rokkor-X 50MM F1.4 lens in great condition. Has a generic cap. Asking $40 + shipping.

C

curious80

It is the silver body. I don't have any pics at the moment. Will try to get some.

C

curious80

Bump

Adding a Sony camera bag to the NEX setup (fits the body + a couple of lenses).

Also the asking price for the 5N+extra charger+extra battery+remote+bag is now $375 + shipping.

apotelyt

Will be interested in taking the lot of you if you are willing to ship to Malaysia via USPS Express Mail? Can you email or post some pics?

C

curious80

Adding pictures (Asking price for all the items in the first picture together is $375 + shipping):